Local Life Chains on Sunday, October 4th (Respect Life Sunday):
- St. Matthew’s Life Chain: Sunday, from 2 – 3 PM in front of St. Matthew on Ballantyne Rd
- St. John Neumann’s Life Chain: 2 – 3 PM
- St. Michael’s Life Chain: 2 – 3 PM on Garrison Blvd.
- St. Mark Life Chain: 2-3 PM on Stumptown Road (Huntersville)
- St. Patrick Cathedral: 2-3pm on East Blvd. and Scott Avenue
- St. Vincent DePaul: 2-3pm along Park Road (in front of church).
- St. Thomas Aquinas: 2-3pm along University.
- St. Luke (Mint Hill): 12:30 – 1pm in front of the parish.
Life Chain is in its 28th year! Life Chain is a peaceful pro-life protest where concerned citizens gather on Respect Life Sunday to give a public witness for LIFE. They spread themselves 25-30 feet apart on a busy street near their parish, holding signs with pro-life messages for passersby to see. It is a silent, prayerful witness. Participates are encouraged to pray the prayers on the back of the signs.
Check your local parish for the time of their Life Chain, or check the website below for a list of participating parishes. If your parish isn’t listed, learn at the website below on how to start this annual pro-life event at your parish.
- Stand with thousands of pro-life individuals throughout the USA and Canada in honor of millions of babies whose lives have been lost to abortion.
- Pray for people in crisis situations and for our nations.
- Bring your whole family!
- Water, lawn chairs, umbrellas and strollers are welcome and encouraged!
- Rain or shine!
Parish Respect Life Coordinators are encouraged to promote this annual event at their parishes for Respect Life Sunday, which is always the first Sunday in October.
We hope to see you on the street!